- Sample Edit Screen
- Sample Completed Records
- 2011 changes to the PEDR recording system
- Completing new quarterly record sheets
- Completing unfinished quarterly record sheets started before 10 August 2011
- Certificates of Professional Experience
- Recording against the RIBA Plan of Work
- Your Record
The Professional Experience and Development Record has been written by the Royal Institute of British Architects to help architectural students record their professional experience and development in the workplace as part of their minimum seven years' education and training leading to qualification as an architect.
This section contains information about how to complete records using the site. It includes a sample edit screen and sample completed records, which are freely available.
To record your experience you need to register for the site. If you have already registered you can sign in. There is a charge for the section for completing your records and you will be prompted to pay after you register. For information on prices see the Frequently Asked Questions.