RIBA Professional Education and Development Record (PEDR)

RIBA Studio Part 1 and 2 qualifications - recruiting now

Thinking about completing your Part 1 or Part 2 through investing your time in practice and earning a salary?  

If you are currently based in practice anywhere in the UK, EU, EEA, Channel Islands or Isle of Man, and working under the supervision of a registered architect, then find out more about RIBA Studio Certificate in Architecture (Part 1) and Diploma in Architecture (Part 2).